I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), working under the supervision of Dr. Natasha Devroye.
My research focuses on physical unclonable function and deep-learned error-correcting codes.
I obtained my master's degree from UIC in May 2018, and my bachelor's degree from Northeastern University, China in June 2017.
My CV is in here. Connect with me on Linkedin.
- 05/2023: Received CoE Exceptional Research Promise Award!
- 11/2022: One paper of APUF production line faults got accepted to DATE.
- 05/2022: Succesfully defended my PhD proposal!
- 04/2022: One paper of interpreting deep-learned codes got accepted to ISIT.
- 11/2021: One paper of APUF instance faults got accepted to DATE.
- 06/2021: Into the Explainable AI (XAI) world, collaborates with Dr. Miloš Žefran and Dr. György Turán.
- 05/2020: Succesfully passed the PhD Qualifying Exam in two topic areas, communications and signal processing!
- 11/2019: Into the Physical Unclonable Function (PUF) world - collaborates with Dr. Wenjing Rao.
- 07/2018: Started to work on the rate region of binary multiplying channel (BMC) with Dr. Natasha Devroye.
Y. Wei, W. Rao and N. Devroye, "APUF Production Line Faults: Uniqueness and Testing", 2023 Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), 2023
N. Devroye, N. Mohammadi, A. Mulgund, H. Naik, R. Shekhar, G. Turán, Y. Wei, M. Žefran, "Interpreting Deep-Learned Error-Correcting Codes", 2022 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), 2022
Y. Wei, T. Fox, V. Dumoulin, W. Rao and N. Devroye, "APUF Faults: Impact, Testing, and Diagnosis", 2022 Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), 2022
- 05/2023: CoE Exceptional Research Promise Award